Southeast Bloodhound Rescue, Inc.
Transport Volunteer Information
Southeast Bloodhound Rescue, Inc. is a private charitable non profit rescue organization 501(c)3. SEBR is the regional rescue organization affiliated and approved by the American Bloodhound Club, Inc.
Please print all information carefully and in legible form.
Unreadable forms will be returned and delay processing.
Name (please print)
Street Address, City, State & Zip Code
Daytime Phone with Area Code Evening Phone with Area Code
email address (if available) Type of transport vehicle
Vehicle Liability Insurance Carrier Distance willing to travel (one way)
Days of the week and times available for transporting dogs
A contract between the owners of the dog, Southeast Bloodhound Rescue, Inc., hereinafter
referred to as "rescuer" or "rescue", and the transporters of the dog, ____________________
________________________________, hereinafter referred to as "transport." The transport fully understands that they are to act as transport for one or more of the rescuer’s dogs, hereinafter referred to as "the animal" or "the animals."
The following conditions apply to transporting of rescuer’s dogs while in the transport’s care and in their vehicle:
1. Transport has a vehicle of sufficient size and with sufficient space to safely transport the animal(s);
2. Transport maintains a minimum of liability coverage on the vehicle used to transport the animal(s);
3. Transport shall have a leash and collar or harness for each animal being transported;
4. Transport shall provide water for the animal(s) during each transport;
5. Transport agrees to be solely responsible for the well-being of the animal(s) during the time the animal(s) is in his/her possession;
6. Transport agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Rescue against any damages incurred as a result of the transport of the Dog, including but not limited to property damage, accident, personal injury or death; and
7. Transport agrees to contact Rescue upon successful delivery of the animal(s).
Signed this _____ day of __________________________, in the year ________ .
Signature of authorized representative of Transport
Return to Southeast Bloodhound Rescue, Inc